H.E Sar Sokha, Secretary of State for Minister of Education, Youth and Sports, presided over the meeting to Review the Work Achievement of Physical Training and Sports for 2018 and Set Forth New Goals for 2019 .
The Department of Education, Youth and Sports has called for 6 points:
- The Department must ensure the action plan.
- Cooperate with other federations on training sports skills.
- Check up the attended of the coach as well as the consistent and specific school sports practice.
- Make a report to the department regularly.
- Organize all types of sports to enhance the capacity and be ready to host SEA-GAME 2023.
- Together as multi-sector to promote development of both national and international sports