During the Annual Meeting of Pailin Provincial Administration on 07 March 2019, Deputy Prime Minister Ke Kim Yan set Nine Goals for the Pailin Administration to archive :
- Strengthening peace and political stability
- Security, public order, social security, natural resource management
- Socio-economic development
- Decentralization and deconcentration reforms
- Providing public services and addressing local challenges.
- Preventing the Drought
- Strengthening the Work Order
- Relationship with Neighboring Countries
- Census of Population in Pailin Province.