At Ministry of Commerce, on 24 December 2018, the Annual Meeting to Recapitulate Its Work Achievements in 2018 and Set Forth New Goals for 2019 was held under the presidency of H.E Pan SarSak, Minister of Commerce, with the attention of 300 high-level Leaders, representative of private sectors and journalists.
During that occasion, H.E Minister highlighted the achievements that the Ministry had achieved in 2018 and requested the conference to discuss and evaluate the challenges related to national trade, focusing on:
– Implementing administrative reforms, finance, public administration services and delegations to sub-national governments
– Compilation of draft laws and legal frameworks to serve the development of trade sector
– Trade promotion and market development
– Strengthening international trade cooperation
– Domestic trade and private sector development
– Implementation of the National Rice Policy
– Quality and product safety management
– Commitment of commodity price stability – Inflation control and a number of other main tasks.